sunnuntai 4. huhtikuuta 2010

Sry, that I'm late..

-Miley/Hannah Emily Osmentin twitterissä.
-Kaksi videota, jota en jostain syystä saanu tänne.
- Miley Ray kertoi MTV:lle uudesta levystään: 'My record is coming out this summer. I'm excited about that. I'm looking forward to that, and then hopefully I can continue to do more films. [The album is] a little different. It's kind of poppier, but then it still has an edge. All of my music kind of has to. I think it's really fun. It's definitely a good summer CD. It's good to blast in your car.'
Lady Gagan vaikutus levyyn: 'The new record has more of a techno vibe on some stuff. It's fun. You know, I just want to kind of do all different types of music, same as I do with movies. I never want to get stuck in a rut and just do one thing.'
-Uuden levyn nimi ei ole Robot, vaan I can't be tamed.
-Toinen haastattelu teksti:
'I'm actually buying a place. I haven't moved in yet.

I'm still reconstructing and stuff.' Tish's reaction? 'She's stoked.' Miley's new house is 'really, really close' to the family’s Toluca Lake home: 'My house is going to be gorgeous because my mom is an interior designer. It's like if your mom's a clothes designer you're always going to look great. My mom's an interior designer so my house is going to be perfect all the time.

It's going to be a really zen space. We did all these different things to make it a place that’s so chill. Like all my couches are on the floor and I have pillows on the floor. It’s just serene, like my own kind of therapy. My religion is love, so my door is always open for anyone who wants to come in. It's a just a loving place.'
Lyhyt suomennos: Mileylla on jo asunto, muttei ole vielä muuttanut siihen, lähellä Toluca Laken kotiaan. Tish on sisustussuunnittelija ja aikoo sisustaa Mileyn asuntoa. "My religion is love..."= Uskon rakkauteen, joten oveni on aina auki kaikille, jotka haluavat tulla.

- Kuvia, kun Miley pelaa Twisteriä Hilton hotellilla.
- Photoshoot kuvia, tosi nättejä!
- Kuvia, kun Miley ulkona.
- Kuvia, kun Miley aikaisin aamulla lenkillä, Toluca Lake.
- Kuvia, uudesta HM jaksosta Come Fail Away.

Okei moi, Molly

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti